Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Anna. She works as an Animal Caregiver. Anna covers the Westmont and surrounding areas and one of her favorite local stores is Happy Dog Barkery.
- If you could ask your pet one question, what would it be? “Can you actually understand me?”
- What is the funniest thing you’ve seen a stranger do? “Completely wipe out on ice, multiple times.”
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been? “Chiricahua National Monument in Wilcox, Arizona.”
- What is the best advice you’ve received? “In a letter my dad gave me before he passed away, he told me “keep smiling my precious daughter.” I have it tattooed on my forearm and do my best to listen to it everyday.”
- What would be your spirit animal? “A giraffe. They are so calm and easy going, yet strong and protective when they need to be.”