Floofins & Co. will be hitting the road once again to participate in Dog Days.
Visitors can bring their dogs into Cantigny Park in Wheaton for one day each year. The event is a great opportunity to explore all the grounds at Cantigny with your furry family members. And what would a Dog Days event be without Floofins & Co. and lots of great vendors and demonstrations?
The event kicks off at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 29th, at the Parade Field. Entry is free with a $10 parking fee and allows you to stay until the event ends at 4 p.m. According to Cantigny’s website the events will include:
- Kid’s Craft: Stuff a Dog ($6)
- Lucky Dogs Lure Coursing ($5/dog, purchase at craft tent)
- Skydogz featuring their World Champion High Flying Disc Dogs | 10:30am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm
- Hula Hoop Contest | 11:45am, 2:30pm
- Peanut Butter Licking Contest | 11:15am, 1:15pm
- West Burb Weiner Races ($5 registration fee) | 3pm
Be sure to stop by any of the rescue groups that will be on site and note that on site adoption may be possible. You can also load up on food items from several local businesses. To see the complete list of food vendors or get more details contact Cantigny at 630.668.5161 or visit their website at https://cantigny.org/event/dog-days/.
If you bring your Floofin make sure that they have current vaccination tags, are social, and absolutely no retractable leashes. See you there!