Whether your Floofin loves sunbathing or finds the AC a delight, most Floofins agree that summer brings a more relaxed schedule that suits them. As we approach the unofficial kickoff of summer, we offer a few tips for maximizing your Floofins experience.
- Make sure your information is up-to-date in the portal. It does seem like we mention this one quite frequently. Should trouble brew while you are away those pieces of information are super important. Remember, summer brings storms, AC breakdowns, and other unplanned events that make contacting you or a designated party even more important.
- Let us know about health changes in your Floofins. While we do our best to slow down the walks or keep the time outside limited based on our observations and experience with your pet, your feedback and knowledge is paramount. You know your pet best! If you want shorter outdoor time when the temp rises above a certain point, let us know.
- Book your travel early. You may have seen the backlog of passport applications as Americans appear to be planning higher volumes of travel this summer. If you have plans to escape somewhere your Floofin can’t go, make sure to get on the books as early as possible.
- Cancel your visits as soon as you know you don’t need them. While it is good to have that appointment booked, pet sitters are still in high demand and holding a spot you don’t need may impact someone else being able to book that trip. Freeing up visits you don’t need allows us to book visits with clients on our wait lists.
- Slow down and smile. Summer gives us all a little more time to enjoy the things that make life worthwhile. Spend some extra cuddle time with your Floofin. Or, just take an extra long walk. Time is short. We hope you make as many memories this year as possible.