Thank you for your interest in joining the Floofins & Co. team. We are always excited to meet other pet lovers!
Please note, applicants must be at least 21 years old and make a commitment of service for a minimum of nine months. A background check and drug test are also required to secure employment.
Please read the job description below, and then fill out our Online Application for Employment as completely as possible.
Poop Scoop Job Details & Responsibilities
- All supplies needed to perform poop scoop duties (bags, gloves, etc.) will be provided by Floofins & Co.
- Repetitive moments such as bending, squatting, etc. are required.
- Poop scoopers must follow all Floofins & Co. sanitation protocol at each visit.
- Dates and time frames to perform service are flexible and can usually work around other time commitments.
- Not all poop is created equal. You must have a strong stomach to perform poop scoop duties. There will be poop of all consistencies, as well as flies and possibly maggots present, especially at initial clean up visits.
If you accept the requirements and responsibilities outlined above, then fill out our Online Application for Employment as completely as possible.