Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Yurany. She works as an Animal Caregiver.
- What would be your spirit animal? “I’d say probably a butterfly, I try to embrace change as gracefully as possible.”
- What is the best advice you’ve received? “I was told as a little girl to always find the time to pick up and read a book! Best advice ever, I’ve been a bookworm ever since I can remember.”
- What is the funniest thing you’ve seen a stranger do? “Saw a man feeding geese, then getting chased by the geese when he ran out of bread. P.S.: Don’t feed them bread! It has no nutritional value to geese/ducks.”
- What is your pet peeve? “I have a few but people who don’t use their turning signals is definitely up there on my list.”
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “I wanted to be a police officer but instead I became an entrepreneur by starting a small family business and I also found a way to do what I love most which is caring and loving animals!”