Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Amanda “Mandy” B. She works as the Manager of Operations and Client Care. You probably have spoken with her if you’ve called into the Floofins Office.
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been? “I went to Ireland and was blessed enough to have a clear day on the Cliffs of Moher. It was breathtaking and definitely the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen.”
- What is your pet peeve? “My pet peeve is listening to people eat, but the hilarious thing is that I LOVE to listen to my pups crunch on things! I actually have a video of both of them munching on a potato chip!” (Please note that neither Floofins & Co. nor Mandy think you should feed your pet potato chips with any regularity. This is an infrequent occurrence, at best. Please click on the links that follow to hear Mandy’s Floofins do their crunching.) Floofins Crunching. More Floofins Crunching
- If you could pick a new name, what would it be? “I always wanted my name to be April since I was born in April, ha! But I love my name now and wouldn’t dare change.”
- What is the best advice you’ve received? “The best advice I’ve received was to put myself in other people’s shoes. I believe this is why customer service has kind of become second nature, because I’m able to think about how I would feel about something as a client!”
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “I wanted to be a veterinarian growing up, but didn’t think I could handle seeing animals in pain everyday, so I found another way to help them.”