Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Laura W. She works as an Animal Caregiver.
- What was your favorite toy growing up? “Barbie of course! I use to make clothes for her out of Kleenex!”
- What is the best advice you’ve received? “Leave your corporate job, it’s killing you. Here I am!”
- If you could ask your pet one question, what would it be? “What could I do to make you the happiest every day?”
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been? “That’s tough but I would say Costa Rica, the rain forest and hot springs. I even saw a family of Holler monkeys and zip lined over the forest canopy. It’s been 5 years and I would do it again!
- What is your pet peeve?“I have a few, but unkind people is at the top. It’s really so easy to brighten someone’s day and not stomp on it.”