While owner/founder Kristin Skelton is on maternity leave, you may encounter a familiar face – or voice – in your encounters with Floofins & Co. Welcome back on a temporary basis, Celeste. Celeste will be filling in as After Hours Supervisor while the Floofins family grows to include a new human floofin.
So, let’s talk about Celeste. It’s time for our staff feature and the five things you might not know about Celeste.
- If you could ask your pet one question, what would it be? I would ask them, “Why do you guys bark at the mailman!?”
- What was your favorite toy growing up? “My favorite toy was a plush dog I named Rusty. I would put him on a leash and walk him down the block. I even got him his own name tag for his collar.”
- What is your pet peeve? “When people don’t return their shopping carts! “
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “I wanted to be a Veterinarian or a Police Officer.”
- What would be your spirit animal? “My spirit animal would be the Wolf. The Wolf always trusts their instincts and while they are a pack animals they are also independent creatures.”