Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Claudia. She is a Pet Care Specialist.
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “I am incredibly lucky that I get to live out my dream job everyday! I grew up wanting to be a dolphin trainer and I currently work at the Shedd Aquarium with the Pacific white sided dolphins and the Beluga whales!”
- What would be your spirit animal? “Wild horse.”
- If you could ask your pet one question, what would it be? “What do you do when I’m not home?”
- What is the funniest thing you’ve seen a stranger do? “Putting a wetsuit on backwards.”
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been? “Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska.”