Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Carrie. She works as an Animal Caregiver.
- If you could ask your pet one question, what would it be? “I’d ask my black shepherd Samcro what his obsession with circles is. Any ring shaped toy is life for him. He has to take a circle out to potty with him and takes one to bed. If you walk in the room, he runs and grabs one to offer to you, but you have to throw it back to him or he’ll yell at you! He always has one or more by him at all times. We call it OCD… obsessive circle disorder!”
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been? “The few times I went to Florida and saw the ocean. I am fascinated by it. The beauty, the calm, the fury it could bring. The sea creatures beneath the surface both beautiful and dangerous. I wish I lived closer to one. I’d be there all the time.”
- What is your pet peeve? “People who chew with their mouth open! However, if a dog does it, it’s the cutest thing in the world. I give extra treats just to hear them chew!”
- What is the best advice you’ve received? “Always be kind, even if someone doesn’t deserve it.”
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “A mom… and I am. I have two awesome boys. I also have 6 furkids… 3 dogs (two shepherds and a shepherd mix), 2 ferrets, and a cat (who thinks he’s a dog but we don’t have the heart to tell him he’s just a cat so we let him roam the house thinking he’s one of the shepherds)!”