Sure, you know that the Floofins staff you interact with LOVE your pet, but have you ever wondered… Is there more to this super-duper, pet-loving person?
To that, we say, YES!
Your Floofins are like family and we want to give you a more rounded picture of our great staff members. So, we dug a little deeper into their psyches to get you the kind of information only Floofins & Co. can provide.
The staff member we are highlighting this month is Corine. She works as a Pet Care Specialist.
- What is your favorite cheesiest pickup line? “How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.”
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been? “Cape Town, South Africa”
- What is your pet peeve? “Dishes being left in the sink.”
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “A zookeeper/dolphin trainer and I am currently living out the dream as a penguin and otter trainer at the Shedd Aquarium.”
- What would be your spirit animal? “A manatee because they are predator free and love to eat!”